The Sleep.com team wants to help improve your sleep. Our goal is to provide sleep help and demystify sleep – from how to fall asleep faster, to the top sleep technology, to how much REM sleep you need, and why you keep waking up at 3am every night.
To help make that happen, we’ve launched the Sleep Secrets Series on the Clubhouse app which includes weekly sleep panels, fireside chats, thought leadership, and discussions with special guests and neurologist and Sleep.com Sleep Advisor Dr. Chris Winter, author of “The Sleep Solution” and “The Rested Child.”
Come join us for free sleep coaching, sleep help, camaraderie, and friendly, fun chats with experts who truly want you to achieve better rest. Ask your sleep questions to Dr. Winter and our panel of medical doctors and science experts.
Upcoming Sleep.com Clubhouse Events
Sleep and Athletic Performance and Focus Thurs, April 29 at 2-3pm PT / 5-6pm ET
How sleep impacts stress response, focus, and performance. Sleep.com content strategist and cyclist Danielle Kosecki and Head of Content Jess Barron discuss with ex-Lakers' trainer and sports medicine and human movement specialist Marco Nuñez, former MLB outfielder Brandon Guyer, and Sleep.com Sleep Advisor Dr. Chris Winter.
Do Women Need More Sleep? (& Mother’s Day Ideas) Sun, May 2 at 7-8pm PT / 10-11pm ET
Research shows women need more sleep than men for several reasons, which we’ll discuss. How much more sleep? Well, Mother’s Day is coming up, AND 43% of moms surveyed told us they would choose one full night of uninterrupted quality sleep, over breakfast in bed, or gifts. Neurologist and sleep expert Dr. Chris Winter and internal medicine specialist Dr. Monya De discuss with our panel including Sleep.com managing editor Erin Hartigan.
Which US Cities Are The Most Sleep-Deprived? Thurs, May 6 at 2-3pm PT / 5-6pm ET
For Better Sleep Month, SleepScore Labs and Sleep.com released their list of most sleep-deprived American cities. Who’s sleeping the most and the least? Who goes to bed earliest? Who goes to bed latest? Is NYC really the city that never sleeps? SleepScore Labs sleep scientist Dr. Elie Gottlieb PhD and neurologist and sleep specialist Dr. Chris Winter discuss with Sleep.com editors.
Sleep Stages: How Much REM Sleep Do You Need (& Why)? Sun, May 9 at 7-8pm PT / 10-11pm ET
It’s Mother’s Day, AND 43% of moms surveyed told us they would choose one full night of uninterrupted quality sleep, over breakfast in bed, or gifts. And we found out last Sunday that women need more sleep than men! What are the specific brain and health benefits of REM sleep, deep sleep, and light sleep? And how much of each do we need? Neurologist and sleep expert Dr. Chris Winter and internal medicine specialist Dr. Monya De discuss with our panel.
Don't Miss Us — We're Live Weekly
When: We host them twice weekly on Thursday afternoons (Thirsty Thursdays) and Sunday evenings to help avoid the Sunday Scaries on the free Clubhouse app.
Who: You, our Sleep Advisors, and panelists
Previous and current guests have included:
- Dr. Monya De, internal medicine specialist
- Dr. Brandon Peters, sleep medicine doctor and neurologist, and author of “Sleep Through Insomnia,”
- Dr. Kristen LaMarca, PhD author of “Learn to Lucid Dream” and dream and sleep lucidity specialist
- Dr. Seema Khosla, MD, Medical Director at the North Dakota Center for Sleep AND host of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM) Talking Sleep podcast
- Dr. Asim Roy, sleep medicine specialist and medical director of the Ohio Sleep Medicine Institute.
- Phyllis Zee, Chief of Sleep Medicine at Northwestern Medical
- Robert Verona, pulmonologist and sleep apnea specialist.
- Travel host and lucid dreamer La Carmina of LaCarmina.com
- Wellness entrepreneur and cancer survivor Rachel Rhee of YouAreHereCommunity.com
- Marco Nuñez, ex-Lakers' trainer and sports medicine and human movement specialist
- Brandon Guyer, former MLB outfielder for Cleveland and Tampa
- Elise Joan, Beachbody Supertrainer and wellness leader
- Dr. Elie Gottlieb PhD, SleepScore Labs sleep scientist
- Dr. Kelly Baron, PhD, Sleep researcher and SleepScore Labs
- Dr. Roy Raymann, PhD, aka the “Sleep Czar” from SleepScore Labs
- Julian Jagtenberg, Somnox Sleep Robot founder & CEO
- Dr. Mary Carskadon from Brown University and one of THE most prominent US Sleep researchers
Where: To stay up to date on upcoming Sleep talks, follow our club Sleep Secrets on Clubhouse.
If you found this article helpful, consider sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, or Instagram or emailing it to any friends or family members who might benefit from a better night’s sleep. Sharing is caring!