The Sleep.com team wants to help improve your sleep. Our goal is to provide sleep help and demystify sleep – from how to fall asleep faster, to the top sleep technology, to how much REM sleep you need, and why you keep waking up at 3am every night.
To help make that happen, we’ve launched the Sleep Secrets Series on the Clubhouse app which includes weekly sleep panels, fireside chats, thought leadership, and discussions with special guests and neurologist and Sleep.com Sleep Advisor Dr. Chris Winter, author of “The Sleep Solution” and “The Rested Child.”
Come join us for free sleep coaching, sleep help, camaraderie, and friendly, fun chats with experts who truly want you to achieve better rest. Ask your sleep questions to Dr. Winter and our panel of medical doctors and science experts.
Upcoming Sleep.com Clubhouse Events
"Sleeping with Someone Wakes Me Up!" Sunday, June 13 at 7 p.m. PT / 10 p.m. ET
From partners to pets, who and what we share our beds with can keep us up all night. Neurologist and Sleep.com Sleep Advisor Dr. Chris Winter, internal medicine specialist Dr. Monya De, travel professional La Carmina, and wellness coach Rachel Rhee will discuss, give tips, and take your questions so you can sleep well with who you love.
"Too Hot to Handle? How to Sleep Without Overheating" Thursday, June 17 at 2 p.m. PT/ 5 p.m. ET
Hot summer nights can make it extra hard to sleep. Neurologist and Sleep Advisor Dr. Chris Winter and our Sleep Experts from Mattress Firm — Stephen Ferguson and Megan Anderson — will bring in the solutions, from tips to product recommendations, to help you stay cool and sleep better.
"Travel Sleep Tips from Docs & Pros" Sunday, June 20 at 7 p.m. PT / 10 p.m. ET
Record number of Americans are traveling again. How do you get great sleep on a hotel or a plane after a year of getting cozy in your own bed? Neurologist and Sleep.com Sleep Advisor Dr. Chris Winter and internal medicine specialist Dr. Monya De will chat alongside our panel of travel and wellness entrepreneurs to get you ready for good sleep away from home.
Don't Miss Us — We're Live Weekly
When: We host them twice weekly on Thursday afternoons (Thirsty Thursdays) and Sunday evenings to help avoid the Sunday Scaries on the free Clubhouse app.
Who: You, our Sleep Advisors, and panelists
Where: To stay up to date on upcoming Sleep talks, follow our club Sleep Secrets on Clubhouse.
Previous and current guests have included:
- Dr. Monya De, internal medicine specialist
- Dr. Brandon Peters, sleep medicine doctor and neurologist, and author of “Sleep Through Insomnia,”
- Dr. Kristen LaMarca, PhD author of “Learn to Lucid Dream” and dream and sleep lucidity specialist
- Dr. Seema Khosla, MD, Medical Director at the North Dakota Center for Sleep AND host of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM) Talking Sleep podcast
- Dr. Asim Roy, sleep medicine specialist and medical director of the Ohio Sleep Medicine Institute.
- Phyllis Zee, Chief of Sleep Medicine at Northwestern Medical
- Robert Verona, pulmonologist and sleep apnea specialist.
- Travel host and lucid dreamer La Carmina of LaCarmina.com
- Wellness entrepreneur and cancer survivor Rachel Rhee of YouAreHereCommunity.com
- Marco Nuñez, ex-Lakers' trainer and sports medicine and human movement specialist
- Brandon Guyer, former MLB outfielder for Cleveland and Tampa
- Elise Joan, Beachbody Supertrainer and wellness leader
- Dr. Elie Gottlieb PhD, SleepScore Labs sleep scientist
- Dr. Kelly Baron, PhD, Sleep researcher and SleepScore Labs
- Dr. Roy Raymann, PhD, aka the “Sleep Czar” from SleepScore Labs
- Julian Jagtenberg, Somnox Sleep Robot founder & CEO
- Dr. Mary Carskadon from Brown University and one of THE most prominent US Sleep researchers
If you found this article helpful, consider sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, or Instagram or emailing it to any friends or family members who might benefit from a better night’s sleep. Sharing is caring!