Questions in this section
How do I set up my smartphone to accurately track my sleep?
Follow the steps below for a seamless setup and an accurate SleepScore™. (Hint: You can access this information any time by visiting your app’s Settings tab and selecting How to Use the App.)
- Make sure your phone case doesn’t block its speakers.
- Plug your phone into a charger.
- Place your phone on a flat surface about an arm’s length away from you.
- Position your phone about 6 inches above the top of your mattress.
- Point your phone’s speakers toward your chest, with the bottom of your phone hanging slightly off the edge of the nightstand.
- Keep your phone facing up, but feel free to have it locked or unlocked.